Proper nutrition is vital for resilient immunity. Green vegetables are a great source of many daily essential nutrients, but not everyone likes chewing greens. Okay, so before we get to the best Greens Powder Superfoods 2021, let us determine what the best Super Greens Powder Superfoods are.
What are Greens Powders and Superfoods?
Super Greens powders and superfoods are a ready-made solution for that, packed with high nutritional value and specially designed supplements to provide you with the required healthy boost naturally. They are made from greens, vegetables, seaweed, probiotics, and digestive enzymes, etc. They are all blended to form a powdered product, and you can take it with water, juices, or smoothies. Furthermore, They may enhance immunity and reduce the risk of chronic disease, but the effects on the components may vary. These products’ nutritional value varies with brands, but they mainly boost your immunity, increase your energy level, detoxify your body, and more. Studies of these products are limited, and while nutritious, they should not replace whole foods.
In an ideal world, we would all be getting plenty of fruits and vegetables through our flavorful, clean diet (with at least eight glasses of water a day, of course). More accessible than said to say the least. Here comes a large amount of super greens powder. According to Kimberly Snyder, a celebrity nutritionist who is a Bardi Beauty and Wellness Review Board member, further, the greens powder can provide an entire portion of your daily nutrients from plant food sources.
In addition to being an ultra-concentrated source of nutrients, the convenience factor is also huge. “When you are going on a tour, greens powder is an easy way to stay fit. while traveling, we don’t get access to fresh food.” And if you’re already playing a healthy diet game? You can go ahead and add super greens powder; Superfoods offer lots of additional benefits and are a great way to supplement micronutrients in an already healthy diet.
Of course, making the right choice is essential.
Best Super Greens Powder
Here are the seven best Super Greens Powder Superfoods that work according to the 2021 review.
Athletic Greens AG1
Athletic Greens provides 70% of your daily Vitamin C and 100% of most B vitamins, K2, and Zinc in one serving. It maintains energy levels, balances the hormonal supports, helps in healthy aging, and is suitable for gut health.
Its label claims to be free from gluten, dairy, wheat, lactose, corn, sucrose, herbicides, pesticides, and other animal products. It doesn’t have any GMO sweeteners and preservatives.
Moreover, this product is considered to be one of the best tasting greens powders Without comprising with Nutrients. A keto-friendly supplement and per servings contain less than 1g of sugar.
It has the antioxidants of twelve servings of veggies, 7.2 billion probiotic bacteria, digestive enzymes, and ingredients like Rhodiola Rosea and ashwagandha. It lacks preservatives, so keep it refrigerated and consume quickly.
- The digestive benefits of probiotic bacteria and enzymes are high in antioxidant content like Spirulina, wheatgrass juice powder, and Chlorella.
- Adaptogens like Rhodiola Rosea and ashwagandha are stress-relieving.
- It is NSF Certified for sports; it contains what it claims and is tested against banned content.
- It’s a blend & doesn’t provide the exact amount of different substances.
- Very costly but you can get some discount on a monthly subscription.
Future Kind + Vegan Super Greens powder
Vegan Super Greens manufactured by the Future Kind + tastes friendly with a proper amount of all the nutrients needed in Super Greens powder. It constitutes Chlorella rich in Vit B12, Moringa, and Dulse as an antioxidant, Spirulina, organic beets, maca roots, milk thistle, turmeric, etc.
It is a soy-free and gluten-free product and takes just 30 seconds to come into action. One heaping scoop of the powder with 8 ounces of water will suffice.
- 100% natural and organic, no side effects.
- Scientifically checked, approved by FDA regulated third-party in the USA, and manufactured using the latest biotechnology process.
- It is vegan and loaded with green leafy vegetables and rich fruits.
- It contains prebiotics and enzymes good for digestion and Chlorella, nettle leaf, and other natural extracts for instant energy and immunity boost and also increases libido.
- A non-GMO product and it offers a 60-days money-back guarantee.
- It can be pricey.
- Not available in offline stores readily.
Transparent Labs Prebiotic Green
It contains four-gram of fibers—four times compared to other brands and three grams each of Spirulina, broken cell chlorella, acacia fiber, green banana flour, and a gram each of artichoke fiber and chicory root. Extremely rich in chlorophyll, these sea greens help in managing appetite and reducing weight. It has a shortlist of ingredients that are fully dosed and backed by research available on its website.
- Extremely transparent with every ingredient listed in the exact amount.
- Rich in more fiber, thus helping in satisfying hunger.
- Rich in ingredients for good digestion.
- Lacks micronutrients and adaptogens; focuses more on chlorophyll and antioxidants.
- If you don’t mind blends, there are plenty of cheaper options available.
It can be a top super greens powder choice for fitness freaks, loaded with 38 nutritional ingredients, making sure you get all macro and micronutrients. Manufactured by Macrolife Naturals, Incan the USA, it consists of premium quality Spirulina for Vit B12, a combination of aloe vera and grape seed for proper bowel movements, and natural plant extracts like Chlorella, Ultra Lecithin, flax seeds. On the whole, one of the best-tasting greens and contains digestive enzymes.
- Harmonizes and supports herbs.
- It contains natural fibers.
- It contains Adaptogenic and metabolic herbs blends.
- A Non-dairy probiotic
- An Antioxidants proprietary blend.
- It has a pleasant taste and contains 18 billion prebiotics and natural alkaline formula. One scoop per 1&1/2 cups of water will suffice.
- Each scoop is equal to 5 servings of vegetables, fiber-rich content to cleanse your body, no added preservatives, gluten-free, 100% vegan, and organic and non-GMO products.
- Available in retail stores.
- Promotes weight loss and reduces stress.
- It has some side effects despite being natural, and if on medication, consultation with a doctor would be better before consumption.
Vit Authority Lean Greens
One scoop with every 8-10 ounces of water, this revolutionary formula meets your RDA. Manufactured in cGMP approved laboratory and is on par with the FDA guidelines; this product contains 100% natural extracts like Matcha green tea, Grains of paradise, organic Spirulina for iron and Vit B complex, moringa, and turmeric. All-natural ingredients are provided in concentrated form.
- 100% organic, side-effects-free, zero added preservatives and has a good taste.
- It helps in weight loss, digestion, strengthens immunity, detoxifies the body, and boosts energy. Ashwagandha’s presence helps in reducing stress.
- 60-day-money-back guarantee.
- Some ingredients might be allergic.
- A doctor’s advice is needed if under medication.
PlantRise SuperGreens 72
PlantRise’s Supergreens72 consists of seventy-two ingredients blended for digestion, antioxidants, probiotics, and superfoods and is one of the best super greens powders. While some elements are proprietary blends, it provides Vitamin and mineral content.
- Has multiple ranges of ingredients for a broader range of reasons like digestive health, antioxidants, vitamin intake.
- It has a slightly sweet taste.
- You can save money up to 20% by subscribing to it.
- Doesn’t provide a distinct amount of ingredients available.
- Low in calcium and Vit D.
Ladder superfood Greens
Manufactured by Ladder LLC in the USA and certified by the NSF, another super greens powder, this product is a go-to supplement for sportspersons. It constitutes essential nutrients like magnesium, Zinc, Vit B, Vit D, and Rhodiola roots for stress relief. One scoop with 8-12 ounces of water is enough to provide all the goodness for a healthy lifestyle.
- Certified by NSF and can be used by sportspeople.
- 100% natural, no artificial sweeteners or colors, gluten & soy-free and non-allergic, not manufactured using GM crops.
- Rich in essential vitamins and minerals like magnesium, Zinc, Vit B, Vit D, etc.
- It can be used during cooking.
- Shipment is available with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Available only on their official website.
- Not advised to consume in the evening as it might disrupt the sleep cycle.
- Contains a small amount of caffeine.
These are the best super greens powders based on natural extracts and medical-grade sources. Thus, they are safe, side-effect-less, and non-allergic to use. Although, it’s always better to consult a doctor before starting any supplement.
Dr. Karen Gill is an ABMS board certified pediatrician whose expertise includes breastfeeding, nutrition, obesity prevention, and childhood sleep and behavior issues. She currently lives and practices in Portland, Oregon, where she also volunteers for CASA for Children and the Red Cross.