If you are here, you might probably wondering what are the best Vegan probiotic supplements. Read this article till the end to get your questions answered.
Wait…what exactly are the probiotics??? If you know what it is, Splendid, but if you don’t, no worries. Probiotics are vital microorganisms that usually stay in your intestine and have a crucial part in your overall health .By fighting pathogens that lead to a weakened immune system.
See also: The 5 Best Probiotic for Men in 2022
- 1 Why Should You Intake Probiotics?
- 2 Best Vegan Probiotic Supplements
- 2.1 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum
- 2.2 Naturelo Probiotic Supplement
- 2.3 Be Live Pro-45 Supplement
- 2.4 Disadvantages
- 2.5 Ora Organic Capsules
- 2.6 Mary Ruth’s Organic Liquid Probiotic
- 2.7 Dr. Stern Probiotic Supplement
- 2.8 NatureNetics Flora Pro-Health Daily Probiotic
- 3 Conclusion
Why Should You Intake Probiotics?
Probiotics play an essential role in our daily diet. Probiotics are usually obtained from dairy products. So it is not easy for vegans to get probiotics naturally unless they consume soy and some fermented meals in a more significant amount.
The word Probiotic is a Latin-Greek word, Latin – “pro” means “for” and Greek – “biotic” means “life.”
So How Are Probiotics Obtained??
Probiotics supplements are usually made up of dairy products, so Vegan people need to take probiotic supplements made from plants. If you are taking capsules, make sure that they are not made up of gelatins since they form the bones of the cattle.
Hence, it is essential to have probiotics included in your diet. However, if you are a Vegan, don’t worry about your digestive system.
Best Vegan Probiotic Supplements
Below here is the list of 7 Best Vegan Probiotic Supplements in 2021 on the marketplace.
1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum
It Contains Around 51 Billion CFUs (Colony Forming Units) and 11 Probiotic strains in One Capsule for maintaining optimal health of the system. It also contains Nutraflora Prebiotic Fiber (100 mg).
The coating is extra thick to delay the release of probiotics until they arrive in the intestine.
- It contains one Nutraflora Prebiotic fiber
- It is Vegan-friendly
- Soy, gluten, and preservatives free.
- Acidity may occur.
It is better to take the product on an empty stomach.
Naturelo Probiotic Supplement
This is the second one on the list of best vegan probiotic supplements. Naturelo capsules consist of 11 different strains of bacteria and approximately 52 billion CFUs (Colony Forming Unit) per Capsule.
These supplements have a longer shelf-life of around three years.
- It has a Longer shelf-life
- Also, it helps in maintaining the gut lining
- It helps to reduce gas or bloating of the stomach.
- Constipation/ diarrhea may occur. It depends on the water taken during the consumption of capsules.
- One Capsule per day for adults with a full glass of water.
Be Live Pro-45 Supplement
It contains approximately 46 billion colony-forming units (CFUs) and 11 scientifically approved probiotic strains, which assist in stronger digestion and immunity.
Kohser and Halal support it. It also contains a Nutraflora prebiotic fiber, 100 mg in quantity in a single capsule.
- Delayed-release Capsule
- Contains Nutraflora Prebiotic fiber (100 mg)
- No preservatives and fillers were added.
- It is a little costly than average probiotics.
Ora Organic Capsules
The next one in the list of best vegan probiotic supplements is Ora Organic Capsules. It is originated from a unique type of Sunflower named Jerusalem Artichoke for nutrition .And naturally filled with probiotics to keep your intestine.
It contains around 17 billion CFUs and six different probiotic bacterial strains resistant to acid, i.e., it will not get consumed in the stomach and will reach directly to the intestine/ gut.
- Made from vegan and organic ingredients
- Reduces stomach problems
- Boosts optimal intestine or gut issues
- It can make some consumers experience farts.
Mary Ruth’s Organic Liquid Probiotic
“Mary Ruth” is the inventor’s name: a health care Nutritionist. An educator, and a culinary chef. The supplements are generally liquid and can be given to geriatric and pediatric patients. It is specially designed for Vegan people.
These supplements contain three different organic kinds of grass. Which are helpful for optimal health. The primary bacterial strain used is Lactobacillus.
- It is Vegan-friendly
- Relieves Constipation, Diarrhea, and acidity
- Better in taste
- It is a bit difficult to carry due to liquid supplements.
- The dose of liquid supplements may vary according to the age of patients.
- You should keep it away from light.
Dr. Stern Probiotic Supplement
It is among one of the top vegan probiotic supplements. The product has approximately 21 billion CFUs (Colony Forming Units) without additives or flavoring. Making it pure and straightforward for your diet.
It is a 100% plant-base capsule.
- Easy to swallow
- Low-allergen formula
- No animal products
- Issues related to the production of broken capsules.
NatureNetics Flora Pro-Health Daily Probiotic
The last one in th elist of best vegan probiotic supplements is NatureNetics Flora Pro-Health Daily Probiotic. It is not only a Vegan but also a non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) product. It contains around 32 billion CFUs in a single capsule and is stored in a blister package that protects the probiotic potency.
The Capsule comprises many different types of strains which include Lactobacillus and acidophilus.
- Sugar, wheat, lactose, and Gluten-free.
- Made in GMP and NSF approved American Facility.
- May cause acidity and farting issues
- Not sure if it is acid resistance.
So, the list of best vegan probiotic supplements ends here. I hope you find this information valuable and ideal. You now know which one to choose from. Don’t forget to surf through our site for more health and fitness related content. Have a great day!