Let’s have a look at the best dip bars for 2021. If you are looking for dip bars, click here to also check out some of the best pull up bars.
Lebert Fitness Equalizer Dip Bars
- Heavy-duty foam handles
- 400 lb. capacity
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Stainless steel
- Size: 28 x 10 x 31 inches
If you’re looking for dip bar for home use, the Lebert Fitness Equalizer Dip Bars have the best dip bars as they offer portable dip bars with foam grips that are easy to store when not in use. Technically, this could be considered a fitness dip bar because you can perform more than just dips on it. The company claims that you can perform over 100 different workouts using this one piece of equipment.
You can use these for boot camp workouts or the standard dip movement. They are best for users under 5’10, but there is a bar height size for those over 5’10. All in all, these dip bars are very stable and offer plenty of versatility. There are two different sizes: standard and XL. The frame is made of stainless steel, and they come with foam grips to make sure you have a comfortable grip.
- Lightweight and small, easy to transfer, and save space.
- Foam grip
- For tall people not ideal
See Also: The 8 Best Ab Machines For You in 2021
Fuel Performance Deluxe Dip Station
- Angled and padded grips
- Sturdy and durable
- Weight: N/A
- Color: Black and blue
- Material: Steel
- Size: 26.77 x 22.05 x 35.63 inches
These dipbars for home use come as one single unit instead of separate bars, and the Fuel Pureformance Deluxe Dip Station is one of the best dip bars as it certainly doesn’t disappoint. As one of the best dip stations around, it’s ultra-sturdy and durable. While it’s not exactly a portable dip bar, as some consumers might prefer, it does offer huge variety when it comes to exercises that can be performed on it, including pull-ups, knee raises, and more.
Overall, it will make it easy for you to get a great upper body workout. While there isn’t a max weight capacity listed, users over 200 and 300 pounds have safely used the Fuel Pureformance Dip Station without issue. For the price point, Fuel Pureformance makes a quality dip bar that can easily be used in a home or garage.
- Durable powder coated frame
- Angled padded grip.
- No adjustable options
- For some very strange reason, the stand does not come with all the bolts needed to put the thing together
XMark 500-lb Weight Capacity Dip Station
- Larger 2-inch hand grips
- 500 lb. capacity
- Weight: 57 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Material: Steel
Xmark is one of the most respected brands in the home gym industry, very well known for producing top-quality heavy-duty products and very highly rated in dip bar reviews . I’ve had the pleasure of reviewing their weight bench, and I can tell you that thing is built like a tank, probably one of the toughest home gym benches on the planet.
This is the tallest and the best dip station in this review, so the dips belt will not be a problem. Some people may even be able to achieve full leg extension for knee raises, great for activating your entire core.
If you’re lucky enough to have space and do not need to move or store a dip station after use, then I highly recommend taking a closer look at the awesome XM-4443 from Xmark. This dip station will not disappoint!!
- Awesome build quality for the price
- Uniquely engineered angled uprights
- Hard to find anything negative to say about this stand apart from the grey finish. This may not be appealing to everyone
ProsourceFit Dip Bar Station
- height: The normal 78,74cm(31″),the max 88,9cm(35″).
- The bar can hold up to 181,43kg(400lbs)
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
The makers of the next best dip bars are Prosourcefit. They made a dipping station that you can adjust. The max height is set as 88,9cm(35″). The normal height is set 78,74cm(31″), and the bars have a width of 60,96cm(24″). The best thing about this bar is the safety stabilising connecter that makes sure you will not fall when you are exercising. The bar is also very light(10,65kg), so it is easy to carry around and store it if you lack space.
- It is very light and compact. Therefore you can easily save space.
- The rubber feet and the safety stabilising connector make sure you will not injure yourself.
- It is one of the cheapest options out there.
- Heavyweight people do not have much stability as lighter people have. It may shake a little bit.
The Ultimate Body Press Dip Bar Fitness Station
- The equipment is made of steel and has a bent tubing diameter of 1.5 inches.
- The frame stands at a workable height of 3 feet. This allows users with heights up to 6 feet 5 inches to use it with no difficulty.
- The equipment can hold weights up to 350 pounds.
- The width at the handles can be adjusted at two positions, i.e., from 19 inches to 24 inches.
What makes this dip station unique and one of the best dip bars is its adjustable width and portability. It provides two different width options, allowing for comfortable use by multiple users or targeting specific muscle groups. Moreover, it has angled, padded grips, and it quickly breaks down flat for storage. It is easy to assemble and boasts a weight capacity of 350 lbs. As well as a 10-year warranty protecting against manufacturer’s defects.
The only negative to this model is that some users have complained that it has a minor amount of wobble due to the portable nature of the dip stand , which is most notable for users over 230 lbs.
- It is safe, light in weight, and user friendly.
- Easy assembling, compact design, and portability of this dip station allow the user to perform the exercises anytime, anywhere.
- Sometimes, there is a misalignment of the angled grips due to manufacturing errors.
- The gear can get shaky and unstable while performing specific exercises.