We have been through 2020 and have clearly understood the value of good health. How it helps us to live on this planet which is full of viruses and bacteria. However, it’s not like nature doesn’t have any cure for such bacteria and viruses. We realize we have various types of plants, vegetables, and fruits that help us remain healthy if we see them around us. One such plant is Ashwagandha. We have brought you a list of best Ashwagandha supplements to consume in 2021.
Health Benefits Of Ashwagandha
The word Ashwagandha comes from a Sanskrit word, and its meaning is the “Smell of Horse.” Because the smell which comes from the Ashwagandha is similar to that of the smell of horse. People call Ashwagandha winter cherry in English. Now let us see some of the health benefits of Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha relieves cancer patients as Ashwagandha kills the cancer cells.
- Moreover, Ashwagandha also improves the sperm count by increasing the testosterone level.
- If you are a gym person, Ashwagandha can boost your energy level and improve your immunity.
You can consume Ashwagandha even if you are healthy; it will always help you to be fit. The next thing is, what are the best ashwagandha supplements. Let us look at some of the best supplements.
Best Ashwagandha Supplements in 2021
With a great history about the efficacy of doctors(earlier known as “vaids”) of ancient India, the country teems with a lot of herbs that are of medicinal importance and have curative effects. One such instance is, Ashwagandha ( Withania Somnifera ), which has its buzz created among many as it has several therapeutic properties and treats a number of health issues. Stress, anxiety, low testosterone levels, diabetes, epilepsy are a few to state. Well, now the question arises, “What is the best supplement I can use and where to buy ashwagandha ?” Therefore we made this list combining the best of the best, and then you will find the links to buy them as you read.
Healthvit Natural Ashwagandha Powder 100 gm
Used extensively in Ayurveda and categorized as “Rasayana,” “Healthvit natural Ashwagandha powder 100 gm” has its key ingredient as Ashwagandha. This product is the best ashwagandha powder and has got a lot to offer to bolster the crucial bodily functions and assist in having a refreshing state of self. It is entirely an ayurvedic product and does not have any harmful impacts post its consumption.
Following are some of its benefits:
- It helps to deal with mental issues such as ADHD.
- Also, to Tackle insomnia and improves sleep patterns.
- It benefits a healthy reproductive system in both males and females.
- Prolonged relief from stress and anxiety and has rejuvenating effects.
- It also Alleviates hypertension.
- Provides resistance to fatigue.
- Improved vigor or energy levels and better stamina.
- Supports strengthen back and joints.
- For weight gain, one uses it with milk to get positive results.
Often referred to as the world’s best ashwagandha supplement, KSM-66 is the highest concentration full-spectrum extract resulting from 14 years of research on this!
Now, the question arises, “What is a full-spectrum extract?”. Full-spectrum means that it has a perfect blend of all the constituents as in the original herb, i.e., it is present in proper proportions.
After passing several clinical trials, KSM-66 only uses the roots of Ashwagandha and not its leaves. Successful clinical trials are being done on the root itself and not the leaf. With a brand image and full-spectrum extract, KSM-66 is entirely safe as it is based on the “Green Chemistry” principle, thereby eliminating harmful and hazardous substances.
Dailynutra is one of the best ashwagandha supplements, the bottle of Dailynutra has 600 milligrams of organic root only of Ashwagandha; it is one of the top choices of various consumers. The Dailynutra has 5% of withanolides and is clinically proven to reduce anxiety level, stress level, and other stress issues Dailynutra has been a good source of stamina. It is entirely vegetarian and is free from other synthetic filters which affect the body it also has 3 milligram of black pepper which helps in aid absorption.
Now, let us dive into the benefits offered by this product:
- Since Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, it helps to reduce stress drastically as it brings down the stress hormone cortisol in the body.
- Athletes perform many strenuous physical activities. It can improve stamina, performance, and physical activity and enhance cardiovascular endurance and the growth of muscles.
- Improved cognitive function and memory.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Last but not least, it also improves sexual performance both in men and women. Also, it enhances testosterone levels in males.
Gaia Herbs Ashwagandha Capsules
How can one forget Gaia herbs when discussing some of the best ashwagandha supplements! With a strong brand image, Gaia herbs have got a lot to offer. So let’s check it out!
These capsules are probably the best vegan options on the market. Being 100% organic and GMO-free, they also have no allergens in them. Moreover, Gaia Herbs make use of a technology known as the Liquid Phyto-Caps technology. This also assures the effective incorporation and supply of plant extracts from the capsules into the body.
These 350mg liquid capsules are low in dosage, making them better for lightweight people. However, it can cause discomfort to people with delicate stomachs; thus, it is advisable to take it with food.
- Best vegan option
- Liquid Phyto-Caps technology
- Organic, GMO-free, allergen-free
- Low dose per capsule
- Unsuitable for people with delicate stomachs
- Improves sleep patterns and tackles insomnia.
- Shields from anxiety and stress.
- It helps to deal with mood swings as it helps to have a stable and calm mood which enhances our state of mind and helps us think about things better.
- Assists in fitness by fostering healthy weight gain both in children and adults.
- Strengthen the immune system by increasing the white blood cell count.
- It helps maintain sound heart health by ensuring the proper proportions of cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the body. These two are major factors responsible for stroke, heart attack, myocardial infarction, and other cardiovascular issues.
Himalaya Ashwagandha General Wellness Caplets
The Himalaya ashwagandha caplets are best known for how quickly they take action in your body. They provide you with a moderated concentration of Ashwagandha per caplet at an affordable rate, which can boost your energy levels drastically. Moreover, these are also certified organic by the USDA.
A distinguishing feature is how instead of capsules, they deliver caplets. Moreover, the root is powdered and added along with CO2 extract and root extract to these caplets. One problem that could arise is how large these caplets are. Therefore, it makes it harder to swallow. However, you can resolve this issue if the tablet is broken in halves.
- Works quickly
- Caplets instead of capsules
- Affordable rates
Large size of the caplets make it hard to swallow
- Amidst such a pandemic where mental health is considered very important, this product can help deal with stress and anxiety, as stated in the aforementioned products.
- Boosts fertility and testosterone in men.
- It helps fight depression and boost brain function.
- Deals with blood sugar levels.
- May increase muscle strength and reduce inflammation.
Baidyanath Ashwagandha Churna
Last but not least, our next supplement would be “Baidyanath Ashwagandha churna,” which is mainly for stress and anxiety. It contributes to the overall well-being of an individual.
- This is ultimately a stress and anxiety controller and also a mood regulator.
- It calms the mind and helps fight mood swings.
- We all know that taking ample sleep refreshes us and makes us feel active, but not all of us can sleep well on various issues. This product will be of good help for that matter.
- A complete energy booster.
- Deals with old age nerve weakness and overall fatigue.
- Improves sexual vitality.
Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use the products mentioned above, and teens under 18.
Toniq ultra-high-strength Ashwagandha
The Toniq high strength Ashwagandha has a 10% withanolide content making it one of the highest withanolide content available in the whole market of Ashwagandha.
The recommended dose of this capsule is two capsules each day; each capsule has 1300 milligram of Ashwagandha and 10% of black pepper to increase its bioavailability. It has the highest content of withanolide, which makes it one of the best doses of Ashwagandha in the whole market, with a much more positive impact on the body and its immunity. Moreover, the Toniq dose is NSF-approved and GPM certified, which makes it reliable to use.
Tribe Organic KSM66 Ashwagandha
Tribe organic consist of 5% of withanolide and is dependable on the USDA-certified organic formula. However, the capsules of this supplement are purely vegan. Moreover, it is entirely made up of plant cellulose, making it a purely natural product, and is also clear from any kind of chemicals that have no wrong to use. Plus, the approved dose of this pill is one in the daylight and one while going to sleep. Therefore, when consumed for several weeks, you will surely see a positive change in your immunity, health condition, and lifestyle.
Pure Encapsulations Ashwagandha
If you are learning for the first time about the concept of Ashwagandha, this dose is best for you. It has a small quantity and is great for a beginner. Moreover, it has a 2.5% of withanolide with 500 milligrams of content in each capsule.
This supplement also has raw ingredients and plant cellulose like the previous supplement making it purely natural. Furthermore, these capsules are also NSF certified, making them fully reliable to use for any gender and of any age group without any hesitation. It is free from gluten and any other preservatives.
Nuzena Ashwagandha Pure+
For people who are gym freaks and are quite serious about their health conditions, Nuzena is a top priority. Nuzena gives 1300 milligram dosages of Ashwagandha, which is the highest among all. It also includes 10 milligrams of black pepper, helping it improve its effectiveness. Thus making it one of the best Ashwagandha supplements.
Moreover, the formula to make this capsule is non-GMO and is free from gluten and any other preservatives, which can be dangerous for your body as it has the highest content of Ashwagandha. Therefore, it is not much suitable for beginners.
Ashwagandha 60 Capsules Bottle
The most important mechanism of the body is the immune system which, if it malfunctions, causes the system’s entire breakdown. Morpheme Remedies Ashwagandha Withania Somnifera Pure Extract is an organic product that aims to reduce hypertension and increase the immune system’s efficiency.
It comprises a pure chemical-free substance, which contains antioxidants that help improve the efficiency of the immune system. Moreover, it is a complete vegetarian capsule that all the spectrums of the Indian population can use.
In a box, 60 capsules are present. You can take two capsules daily to experience the efficacy of the product.
- One of the best medications for working professionals who have a busy schedule in their life.
- Restlessness and anxiety are cured after the medication is done properly
- Stamina and physical health are reported to have improved over the usage of it.
Divine India Ashwagandha Capsules
Divine India Ashwagandha Capsules, a product of Divine India, comes in a pack of 60 capsules that help nourish and stabilize your nervous system. As the neurons can be medically made more active, thus increasing the power of your brain cells and neurons. This one is the best ashwagandha supplement for aging people as it helps in reducing nervous breakdowns.
You can take it with your diet. Besides calming your nerves, it also helps in fighting against fatigue and combating the stress and tiredness in life. Moreover, as it also takes care of psychological well-being, it can control mood swings.
- It plays no role in increasing the height of a person
- But helps to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of a person
- Purely indigenous product made of natural roots of the plant
- Value for money product.
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna
Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna is an organic product from one of the most profitable and the best ashwagandha brand in India, Patanjali. Moreover, Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna is a purely organic ashwagandha product that aims to increase the health and well-being of the person. Hence it makes it way to the list of best Ashwagandha supplements.
With age comes anxiety problems, but this product helps in giving a soothing effect and clearing up the nervousness. Moreover, it comes in packs of 100 tablets which you need to take regularly to get the full benefits of the tablet.
- Any age group can use this
- Moreover, it is a purely vegetarian product, thus can be used across a wide spectrum of the population
- It can also help increase height only till 18 years if combined with proper exercise, yoga, and diet.
Just Jaivik Organic Ashwagandha Powder
Just Jaivik Organic Ashwagandha Powder is a pure ayurvedic medicine free from any chemical contamination, and it is the best form of ashwagandha supplement. Moreover, one of the differentiating points of Just Jaivik Organic Ashwagandha Powder is that it is free from any pesticide, making it a completely organic compound.
Manufacturers take extreme care, thus making it completely smooth in texture and free of gluten. Being a highly reverend brand, Ashwagandha is used by many masses, and people accept it as one of the major adaptogens.
Best health supplements and dietary products, consumption is an important ingredient for the healthy metabolic system.
- Consumption of warm water is recommended. The best form of consumption is warm milk and honey.
- With the help of yoga and exercise, you can achieve height growth, if within the growing age.
- Made of organic roots of Ashwagandha
NaturaLife Labs Organic Ashwagandha
NaturaLife Labs Organic Ashwagandha delivers a whopping 2,100 milligrams per serving, splitting 50/50: half is root powder, half is root extract. There’s a lot to like here, and an important factor is that it discloses the number of withanolides, the active ingredient in Ashwagandha.
- NaturaLife’s Ashwagandha is third-party tested to ensure label accuracy.
- With 2,100 milligrams per serving, it has the most potent dose we’ve seen.
- This is one of the few ashwagandha supplements to include the withanolide content on the label, which is the active ingredient in the plant.
- While it’s made with organic ingredients, the product hasn’t been certified organic by the USDA.
Physician’s Choice Ashwagandha
With a big 1,950 milligrams per serving and extra black pepper extract to improve absorption, Physician’s Choice Ashwagandha has produced a terrific product.
It also stands out in the market because it’s third-party tested for label accuracy, heavy metals, and other contaminants, plus it’s also certified organic by the USDA.
- Physician’s Choice delivers a solid serving of 1,950 milligrams per serving.
- We’re big fans of the fact that it’s third-party tested — and they include the results on Amazon.
- The addition of black pepper extract might help the product absorb more effectively.
- On a cost-per-milligram of Ashwagandha, this product is just a little pricey.
- The label doesn’t specify the withanolide content, which is the active ingredient in Ashwagandha.
Natural Ashwagandha Extra Strength
Costing about ten dollars per month and delivering a solid hit of 1,950 milligrams of Ashwagandha per serving, Naturaluse Ashwagandha Extra Strength delivers the best value. It’s an impressive product and is a good pick for folks who don’t prioritize organic supplements.
- We love that this delivers a hefty dose of 1,950 milligrams per serving.
- Nature’s Ashwagandha undergoes third-party testing for accuracy.
- At the cost of 33 cents per day, this is an unusually inexpensive supplement.
- Many prefer organic Ashwagandha — if that’s you, you won’t be happy.
- The label doesn’t disclose the withanolide content, which is the active ingredient in Ashwagandha.
NutraHerbals Ashwagandha With Black Pepper Extract
Containing 1,200 milligrams per serving, NutraHerbal’s Ashwagandha With Black Pepper Extract is non-GMO, vegan-friendly, USA-made, organically grown, and it also has extra black pepper extract to boost absorption.
- NutraHerbals delivers a good 1,200 milligrams of ashwagandha root powder per serving.
- This formulation includes black pepper extract, which research suggests might improve absorption.
- The capsules used to contain the Ashwagandha are vegetarian-friendly — no gelatin here.
- The label doesn’t specify the withanolide content, so you don’t know the precise amount of the active ingredient.
- The ingredients are labeled as organic, but the product isn’t certified by the USDA.
- NutraHerbals’ Ashwagandha isn’t third-party tested to confirm label accuracy.
One of the simplest options out there, NutriRise’s Ashwagandha contains nothing but organic Ashwagandha, organic black pepper. Moreover, the capsule is made from vegan-friendly cellulose. It’s also one of the few products with third-party tests, so you can be confident it doesn’t contain any heavy metals.
- Both the Ashwagandha and the black pepper have organic sources.
- We love NutriRise because the product has third-party tests to ensure it’s free from heavy metals and allergens.
- The cost per milligram isn’t as ideal as other entries.
The label doesn’t disclose how much of the active ingredient — withanolide — it contains.
Organic India Ashwagandha Supplements
Just as the name suggests, these supplements are organically made in India. They have been certified organic by the USDA and are completely GMO-free as well as gluten-free.
The most notable feature about the Organic India Ashwagandha Supplements is that they are kosher and halal certified. This particular characteristic sets it apart from almost every other ashwagandha supplement since this certification is not easy to find.
These supplements are the strongest and some of the best ashwagandha supplements on this list. However, with the concentration being about 800mg per tablet, it can lead to certain side effects if not taken in moderation. Otherwise, they have proven to effectively fight stress, insomnia, and anxiety, that too at an extremely quick pace.
- Kosher and halal certified
- USDA certified
- Best for fighting insomnia
- Being this strong, they can lead to side effects.
NOW Ashwagandha Capsules
NOW capsules are made in the USA without any allergens or GMOs. This Ashwagandha supplements is probably the most economical option out of all others. However, it is not certified organic.
Though that may be an issue for some people, they do make up for this by being GMP certified. This certification assures that they meet the sanitary and safety standards.
Since these are amazing immunity boosters, people prefer taking them before the flu season to strengthen their immunity and prevent any diseases. Nevertheless, they can cause digestive issues or hormone imbalances since they are not organic.
- Economically viable
- GMP certified
- Immunity boosters
- Can cause digestive or hormonal issues
Now we can conclude in short that you can consume the Ashwagandha supplements regularly. It doesn’t have any side effects. However, there are times Ashwagandha can have a side effect if you are a pregnant lady. It is also not good to consume Ashwagandha with any other chemical medicines. However, if you do not have any issues like these, you can consume Ashwagandha without any hesitation. These capsules can improve your immunity and make you one of the most healthy people. However, you must have consistency while consuming it, and it will help you in every way of your life.
We hope the article was able to assist you in finding the best ashwagandha supplements and remember to choose the most suitable alternative as per your needs!
- 1 Health Benefits Of Ashwagandha
- 2 Best Ashwagandha Supplements in 2021
- 2.1 Healthvit Natural Ashwagandha Powder 100 gm
- 2.2 Dailynutra KSM-66
- 2.3 Gaia Herbs Ashwagandha Capsules
- 2.4 Himalaya Ashwagandha General Wellness Caplets
- 2.5 Baidyanath Ashwagandha Churna
- 2.6 Toniq ultra-high-strength Ashwagandha
- 2.7 Tribe Organic KSM66 Ashwagandha
- 2.8 Pure Encapsulations Ashwagandha
- 2.9 Nuzena Ashwagandha Pure+
- 2.10 Ashwagandha 60 Capsules Bottle
- 2.11 Divine India Ashwagandha Capsules
- 2.12 Patanjali Ashwagandha Churna
- 2.13 Just Jaivik Organic Ashwagandha Powder
- 2.14 NaturaLife Labs Organic Ashwagandha
- 2.15 Physician’s Choice Ashwagandha
- 2.16 Natural Ashwagandha Extra Strength
- 2.17 NutraHerbals Ashwagandha With Black Pepper Extract
- 2.18 NutriRise Ashwagandha
- 2.19 Organic India Ashwagandha Supplements
- 2.20 NOW Ashwagandha Capsules
- 3 Conclusion